BETA 5 Waiting Room....

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
This is just like my old BB Storm Leaked OS waiting days......

I love the idea of new software updates on a regular basis...Even if the differences are minimal, getting something new is fun...

Any speculation as to whats next? When?

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
and if i remember correctly, there is no exclusivity of it either. if you can find it anyone can load it

By definition the Golden Master is exactly the same as the production release with no developer only restrictions.

Once the GM is released, Foxconn can start loading up the new devices.

Reactions: BLiNK

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yup agreed no beta 5. If it was going to release, we would have already see it. With GM more and likely on the 12th, it's too late for any more betas.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
But we should still get the GM before everyone else right?

Any ideas when? (Besides "sometime in the next 7 days")

Thanks!

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I have to say this is the first time I've been on a beta program officially and I'm impressed with how stable even the first beta build was. Bit sure if others found this to be the case but as a fairly early adopter of the iOS 5 beta I found it to be a lot less functional than the iOS 6 version. As far as apps are concerned, I've found almost all were compatible from beta 1. I guess this maybe much to do with apple focusing in additional features rather than changing the way the OS works. Anyway, I'm impressed. I must say, I do wish there were more incremental updates with new features rather than having to wait a year for the next flurry of updates.