Is YouTube gone from Apple TV too?

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
youtube_screen.jpg

Obviously right? I mean now that you can't watch YouTube on Apple devices. I told my friends about it, they're staying away from the new phone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Obviously right? I mean now that you can't watch YouTube on Apple devices. I told my friends about it, they're staying away from the new phone.

Stop it with your lies. YouTube can be watched via Apple devices. To say it can't is to LIE. Making you a LIAR. Once and for all, stop this incessant trolling.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I just had to warn him because he was worried and I said, you better check your Apple TV, it could be the next to go. So I said the phone won't have YouTube on it. That's true. And it won't until Google comes out with an app, whenever that will be (in two or three years or so) of course you can go to Safari of course, but it still doesn't have YouTube.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
You honestly think it will take Google 2-3 years to push out a YouTube app? I highly doubt that. Seriously, if you aren't happy with the way things WILL be, then ******* leave. You are starting to aggravate pretty much everyone on this forum. You're spewing BS out of your a$$. You have no idea what you are talking about. It is pissing everyone off that you keep bringing up irrelevant topics. To be honest, who the hell cares if apple gets rid of the app? I sure as hell don't. I have more control of YouTube through Safari. You're off your ******* rocker motoleo.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes.

Since when do people use web apps?! :confused: Web apps suck. I could use the Facebook and Twitter web apps. But I don't because they suck. What are you talking about?

This is funny, because I always use the web app?specifically because the native YouTube app absolutely blows. If you search you'll even find my post about how I even hide the native app so that all YouTube links open via Safari. Everything about it is better: higher quality video over 3G, faster, better sharing, etc. I can't think of a single reason to use the iOS app.

Also looking forward to Google's app?which I really doubt will take as long as you think?but if it never came, the web app is still a better solution than the iOS app.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
This is funny, because I always use the web app?specifically because the native YouTube app absolutely blows. If you search you'll even find my post about how I even hide the native app so that all YouTube links open via Safari. Everything about it is better: higher quality video over 3G, faster, better sharing, etc. I can't think of a single reason to use the iOS app.

Also looking forward to Google's app?which I really doubt will take as long as you think?but if it never came, the web app is still a better solution than the iOS app.

You know you're right. I don't even need that YouTube app anymore. It got too old. The web app is better, it even looks better if you add it to the home screen. Besides it couldn't download videos like jail broken Youtube apps. There's so many possibilities. We never needed it.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes.

Since when do people use web apps?! :confused: Web apps suck. I could use the Facebook and Twitter web apps. But I don't because they suck. What are you talking about?

The Facebook app sucks. The web app for it is much better. You have more control over the things you do. Same goes for YouTube. The app sucks.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You're right. Most apps do suck, I mean, I don't use Facebook anymore. And most of the social media apps have poor ratings. yahoo app sucks. Gmail sucks. Mail also sucks.

Safari is the only app you need. Even that app kinda sucks though.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You're right. Most apps do suck, I mean, I don't use Facebook anymore. And most of the social media apps have poor ratings. yahoo app sucks. Gmail sucks. Mail also sucks.

Safari is the only app you need. Even that app kinda sucks though.

I bet the phone app sucks on your planet too... :confused: :eek:

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Nobody liked the YouTube app, they don't like the Facebook and Twitter apps. Newsstand they don't like. They don't like any kind of mail app. The weather app is also lacking so they don't like that's. Nobody ever liked Safari.

Apps are supposed to make doing basic tasks easier, but in doing that they lose functionality. That's why people don't like them. And it's even worse if you have an iPad.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Nobody liked the YouTube app, they don't like the Facebook and Twitter apps. Newsstand they don't like. They don't like any kind of mail app. The weather app is also lacking so they don't like that's. Nobody ever liked Safari.

Apps are supposed to make doing basic tasks easier, but in doing that they lose functionality. That's why people don't like them. And it's even worse if you have an iPad.

I really need to quit reading your posts - for every time I do, my IQ loses points.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I happen to like the Safari app and the Mail App, I also use notes and reminders as well. Oh, I forgot that I use the built in calendar daily. Guess I am not everyone.