Jailbroken ipod messing up. HELP!

Messi1019

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I jailbroke my ipod, it works fine, but when i hold to delete an app the "newsstand" app starts shaking like crazy. And its not the usual normal shaking like if its not jailbroken and you wanna delete an app, i mean its moving up and down diagonally. I'm pretty sure its the jailbreak, i used redsn0w. So everytime i turn it off the jailbreak disables. So i need to get on my computer and reboot it. Im ok with that, but now im considering removing the jailbreak. But i have a whole bunch of games i got from Installous, which probably you know wont work without the jailbreak. So is it the ipod or reds0w? And my number notifications move to the right off the app. Like pretend this is my settings app with my number notification: [Settings]2 , when i hold it, it moves: [Settings] 2. Anyone know why my apps are shaking like crazy? And why my number notification is moving to the side?? Look at the screenshots i took, the first one is the settings with one notification, then notice i held the app like if i was going to delete it, and the notification moved to the right, it kind of looks like the notification is from the "useless" folder i made. The third photo all the way on the right is my newsstand app and my Google Translate app shaking like crazy. Plz HELP

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Few issues: you should be able to be on an untethered jailbreak; not sure why you aren't.
It's probably not the jb or the ipod, but something you installed after jb'ing.
We have a strict policy against piracy here which will likely mean you won't be able to get much help.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So piracy aside, you can't delete newsstand.
Also you should restore as new and get on 5.1.1 then re jailbreak
And maybe you installed fake clock up or clock wind and that's why your apps wiggle like drunk monkeys in edit mode...
Also don't pirate
(says the man sportin a jolly roger avatar)

Reactions: Messi1019

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal