Cydia tweak to enable word prediction bar

RemmyZero

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I searched all over because I swear I used to have an app for this. I don't feel like doing the iBot compile and backup or whatever. Does anyone have any idea? I just simply cannot find it. I must be using the wrong keywords to search for it. Thanks!

RemmyZero

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Wreaking - no, I deleted octopus today. Such a disappointment after I hoped for so much.

BLiNK - it's just called "autocorrection bar".

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I tried autocorrection bar but didn't like it. It turns the space bar into a next button, selecting the next word in the ac bar. I think space bar should stay the same so I can keep typing with ease, but if I see a word in the ac bar I want I can tap it to get it, that's how it works on windows phone. The next button really messed up my typing, and no options to configure, last I checked.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried autocorrection bar but didn't like it. It turns the space bar into a next button, selecting the next word in the ac bar. I think space bar should stay the same so I can keep typing with ease, but if I see a word in the ac bar I want I can tap it to get it, that's how it works on windows phone. The next button really messed up my typing, and no options to configure, last I checked.

2nd the above, am liking Octopus now I'm used to it.

RemmyZero

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah the implementation on the iPhone was horrid and i'm glad you reminded me. iOS word prediction is the WORST i've ever used. how come no one has dropped a tweak into cydia to improve the work prediction? it really is awful and apple should be ashamed they haven't addressed it.

...sadly i can't type with it turned off either lol, however i blame that on the awful targeting for the touchscreen. this really is the worst keyboard i've ever used and i owned a BB storm 1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods