Jailbroken? Did you get Apple Care first?

jdod

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I jailbroke my 4S within a couple days of purchasing it. I always knew I had 30 days to get Apple Care. Well that 30 days is coming to an end in a few days.

I understand I cannot take my phone into Apple and have them check it out in order to add Apple Care, because it is jailbroken. What I have heard I need to do is to take it back to stock, go get Apple Care, then jailbreak again.

Question: For those of you that are jailbroken, did you get Apple Care first? Or do most of you jailbroken outlaws think Apple Care is not necessary?

Thanks for answering!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Apple care is totally amazing from what I hear... Do of you can afford it, there is no reason not to get it!
Besides anytime you use apple care your going to need to be in a non jail broken state, so you might as well get comfortable with the process!
use iTunes to restore as new, go get apple care, then return home an jailbreak!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I purchased AC+ at the time that I picked my 4S up from my local Apple store and JB my iPhone when I got home. That said, all you have to do is restore your iPhone to stock, then add AC+ and rejailbreak again.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I got AC+ about 2 weeks after I got my iPhone the first of June and I just JB'd yesterday. I more than likely will go back to stock sometime after iOS 6 drops.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW