Beta 4 Waiting Room

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so let me get this straight.. you are sick of from beta 3 and you want beta 4 to come out even though it is for developers only

Reactions: ozgurktekin

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
hopefully we get it next Monday... Beta 3 is solid and stable... but i'm noticing battery life not so great... plus curious to see improvements to the maps app... hopefully we'll see something in beta 4...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to guess that we have about 13 more days. These betas are not buggy enough that they need to release 7 like last year which means slower release schedule.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to guess that we have about 13 more days. These betas are not buggy enough that they need to release 7 like last year which means slower release schedule.

That and plus it's not a big overhaul as 5.0. IMO, it's a 5.5 release.

Last edited:

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
hopefully we get it next Monday... Beta 3 is solid and stable... but i'm noticing battery life not so great... plus curious to see improvements to the maps app... hopefully we'll see something in beta 4...
Were there any changes to the maps app in beta 3?

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
So what do we think guys another week or so? It will be interesting if something not disclosed in the keynote turns up but I feel that's unlikely.

Main thing I'm again hoping for is an update to the maps app satellite imagery. At present it's good and zooms in close in city's but move out of town a bit and zoom is severely limited

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
So what do we think guys another week or so? It will be interesting if something not disclosed in the keynote turns up but I feel that's unlikely.

Main thing I'm again hoping for is an update to the maps app satellite imagery. At present it's good and zooms in close in city's but move out of town a bit and zoom is severely limited

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

There will be no new major surprises added. What you see now is basically what we will get come September.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox