Worst question ever .. Sorry

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
tipb used to have a page with links to download things like the latest redsn0w and other jailbreak tools but
I can no longer find them.. I know i can find a good link by searching the web but i have to go through lots of bad ones first.. Can someone point me in the right direction here on imore? Or give me another web site that hosts good links? I used to have a few but got rid of them all when tipb started listing them..

Reactions: hondaalpinestar

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Not that I don't see the interest of having a link with everything you need on it... but I don't understand how you could go through bad links first... I mean, you want Absinthe, you go on GreenPois0n site, you want RedSn0w you just go on the DevTeam site, and so on... You'll always be sure to have the latest version, and the latest comments from the devs, and probably also the safest links for downloading. And often, a quick guide on using them tools. *And also, links to firmwares, and even sometimes other tools, related to the same jailbreak.

But hey, that's just me talking too much! ;)

Last edited:

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just always searched for redsn0w on yahoo and would get things theat would say they for the down load and I would end up with a sweet new tool bar..lol. Thank god for antivirus.
Also I'm not much of like a jailbreak pro or anything I only use it because I have a 3GS and the sim reader is broke. I really should just solder on a new one.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I just always searched for redsn0w on yahoo and would get things theat would say they for the down load and I would end up with a sweet new tool bar..lol. Thank god for antivirus.
Also I'm not much of like a jailbreak pro or anything I only use it because I have a 3GS and the sim reader is broke. I really should just solder on a new one.

Yeah sorry I guess if you don't know the names of the devs its more difficult... Still, may I suggest using Google for research. Not so long ago I was a total newbie regarding jailbreak, but google always led me to the right place quite quickly, even when I couldn't pinpoint the best query to enter. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2