Has iOS 6 slowed down your 4S?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK, it's been two months since the last post on this thread. I'm on the fence about iOS6 because I obviously don't want to slow down my 4S. I won't be upgrading to the iPhone 5 for a few months after it releases.

Using the later betas, has the music skipping issue been resolved? I know that everyone states Safari is much faster....how well does signal lock on and how is battery life?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
OK, it's been two months since the last post on this thread. I'm on the fence about iOS6 because I obviously don't want to slow down my 4S. I won't be upgrading to the iPhone 5 for a few months after it releases.

Using the later betas, has the music skipping issue been resolved? I know that everyone states Safari is much faster....how well does signal lock on and how is battery life?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

those questions will be better answered when the GM is out (this week?)

once iOS 6 is released to the public there will be a short time frame to where you can downgrade back to 5.1.1, this may be ideal for your situation. OR you can save your SHSH Blobs and downgrade whenever you feel like it (blobs can only be saved while Apple is signing that current firmware)

Reactions: qbnkelt

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Runs fine on my 4S. Beta 4. Haven't had lag problems or anything of that nature. For the most part, I think
people who complain about how much the phone slows down are people who don't restore as new. Instead,
they just restore a backup and sometimes that could cause some issues deep within the OS. Especially
when making a jump from something like 5.1.1 to 6.0

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Just remembered this thread...my 4S is P E R F E C T on OS6. Upgraded right on release.
No complaints.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen