Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
OK - I am looking for a good, squarish, all CAPS (upper and lower case CAPS), for use with Bytafont. I have been through their site, a couple of times, and Montalban is the closest thing to what I am looking for, but not quite there.

I also tried to install FontSwap, but it kept crashing so I am assuming Bytafont and FontSwap don't play well together on the same device.

So here's the question - anybody have any other sites or font sources for iPhone to check out? I am relatively new to the JB crowd, with this last JB my first. Please be gentle...

Thanks in advance...

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an answer for this young man?

Hey PK - Thanks for the "bump". Nice to see you on this side - I don't get over the CB very much anymore. I am missing my 9650 - believe it or not.

Nobody's answered up about fonts, so I am guessing there might not be an answer. Perhaps fonts just aren't that important to most?

willows3

Jun 10, 2010
www.myspace.com
I suggest removing BytaFont and installing FontSwap, just to see if you like anything there. You were talking about a "boxy" font and I found C Web Font to be pretty boxy. That's a BytaFont font. =)

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I suggest removing BytaFont and installing FontSwap, just to see if you like anything there. You were talking about a "boxy" font and I found C Web Font to be pretty boxy. That's a BytaFont font. =)

Thanks for the suggestions. I did remove BytaFont and installed FontSwap, only to learn that FontSwap doesn't play well in the sandbox with iOS5. Figures.

So, I am back to BytaFont. I found an "Enigmatic", which while "squarish", is not all caps. Still, it is a very nice font.

Still looking, off and on, for the PERFECT font.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The iMatte hd font is all caps with lowercase caps. I'll get a screenie for you.

EDIT: here's your screenie, sorry it's a bit small.

1803be07-c54d-7925.jpg

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm surfing Bytafont now. I'll let you know what I come up with. I need some new fonts myself, but since I'm a girl, I prefer the hand drawn ones. :)

Edit: Found these so far and they're all in Bytafont:

IMG_22021.png

IMG_2200.png

IMG_2199.png

IMG_2201.png

IMG_21981.png

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm a guy and ONLY use the hand drawn fonts...
NobodyListensToLaura;1881656]I'm surfing Bytafont now. I'll let you know what I come up with. I need some new fonts myself, but since I'm a girl, I prefer the hand drawn ones. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2