Help downloading apps.

jpetrie12

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, finally jailbroke my iPhone 4S. I want the TomTom Europe app. However, it's 1.8gig. Everytime I try, I'll let it download, leave the phone and it would've stopped/failed.

Is it possible to download it on computer and transfer to iPhone?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi, finally jailbroke my iPhone 4S. I want the TomTom Europe app. However, it's 1.8gig. Everytime I try, I'll let it download, leave the phone and it would've stopped/failed.

Firstly buddy - I would be a little careful discussing that here because this forum doesn't take to likely to downloading software like that from you know where. :eek:

jpetrie12

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry. I'm selling my car which has satnav, for a car which doesn't; It's literally my lifeline as I travel up and down the country regularly. Before my car is sold I plan to find a reliable one first. I just want to test a few out before I make my mind up

I don't have many apps on my phone. When I had my 3GS, I used the installer to download two apps. Both were purchased two days later from app store. I have absolutely no intention of ripping any body off. I just want to make sure I purchase the best and most reliable one.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
honestly, i do not care what you do. i was just wanted to let you know that there are other sites that can be more of help to you

on a side note: it is very difficult for me to believe that anyone can download a cracked app and then decide that they are going to remove/delete and then go pay for it. it seems like convenience alone would stop most people

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

When buying via the Apple AppStore, yes - it works just fine that way. I've downloaded Navigon that way before they went to their present map management t download over wifi.

jpetrie12

May 30, 2012
Visit site
honestly, i do not care what you do. i was just wanted to let you know that there are other sites that can be more of help to you

on a side note: it is very difficult for me to believe that anyone can download a cracked app and then decide that they are going to remove/delete and then go pay for it. it seems like convenience alone would stop most people

Well, that's just your opinion. I always pay my way and always will. I have a satnav on my phone and it sucks. Looking for a decent one and will buy via app store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen