siri on 5.1.1???

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Last I saw you could get spire/spite on 5.0.1 & 5.1. Look in the siri forum on this site. To be fair I would stay away from installing un less you know for sure that a siri/spire 100 percent works and un-installs properly. When I installed spite, it didn't work very well and slowed my phone down. So I un-installed and it messed my phone up big time. Therefore having to do a restore on my phone, which I have never had to do in a year. :(

If you really want this, I suggest you re search very hard and when you find something good, look at its feedback. Otherwise mate, I would get a 4S or go without.

Sorry to put a downer on it, but that?s just my experience.

kingofny#IM

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Last I saw you could get spire/spite on 5.0.1 & 5.1. Look in the siri forum on this site. To be fair I would stay away from installing un less you know for sure that a siri/spire 100 percent works and un-installs properly. When I installed spite, it didn't work very well and slowed my phone down. So I un-installed and it messed my phone up big time. Therefore having to do a restore on my phone, which I have never had to do in a year. :(

If you really want this, I suggest you re search very hard and when you find something good, look at its feedback. Otherwise mate, I would get a 4S or go without.

Sorry to put a downer on it, but that?s just my experience.

spire doesnt download and thats the whole reason y i jb

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it boggles my mind why anyone would want to run Siri on an A4 chip. it was meant to run on the A5 chip for obvious reasons

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
it boggles my mind why anyone would want to run Siri on an A4 chip. it was meant to run on the A5 chip for obvious reasons

I thought the whole premise of hacking was making your device do things it isn't supposed to. :)