No Vibrartion on JB iP4, iOS 5.1.1

natefish

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed today at work that I am not getting vibration alerts of any kind. I have installed
  • IntelliscreenX
  • BiteSMS
  • SBSettings
  • Infinidock
  • iFile
  • Folder Enhancer

I had my ringer on all weekend, so I didn't notice anything till today at work. I think I had this problem before but I can't remember how I fixed it. Any thoughts?

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
check the phone settings to see if it accidentally was turned off. also check in the settings of intelliscreen and bite to see if there are deep down settings there as well....worse case unjailbreak and test with stock phone

natefish

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I restored from backup last night and there is still no vibration. I guess my vibration motor is dead. If someone knows a restore-as-new will work, I will, but I don't have time for that right now.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I restored from backup last night and there is still no vibration. I guess my vibration motor is dead. If someone knows a restore-as-new will work, I will, but I don't have time for that right now.

The only way to know is try and restore. It could be caused by the JB but then the vibration motor could bad. I would try the restore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox