cURL console package!

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey Everybody!
I just went over to Cydia and there is a change that popped up. It's a cURL console package. i have myself listed as a user so don't know why this has popped up all of a sudden.
Anyone know what this is and what i should do with it?:confused:

Scarlet

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everybody!
I just went over to Cydia and there is a change that popped up. It's a cURL console package. i have myself listed as a user so don't know why this has popped up all of a sudden.
Anyone know what this is and what i should do with it?:confused:

Scarlet

It's a dependency of another package that you have installed... I.e. something you actively sought and bought/installed needs curl so it was automatically installed. You should update it and be happy!
I had the same change last night, and do not know what it came with! But I did update and my phone hasn't exploded yet!

Reactions: 3under2

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's a dependency of another package that you have installed... I.e. something you actively sought and bought/installed needs curl so it was automatically installed. You should update it and be happy!
I had the same change last night, and do not know what it came with! But I did update and my phone hasn't exploded yet!

Thanks Cheezit :). I went ahead and upgraded and no blow up ;).

Best,
Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it's from Saurik - it actually showed up days ago for me... cURL is a project name and is typically involved with networking and stands for client for URLs. More than likely it popped up as an update for you because of iFile. I seem to remember you have that installed. If not then probably some other ftp/file mgmt utility.

Reactions: 3under2

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's from Saurik - it actually showed up days ago for me... cURL is a project name and is typically involved with networking and stands for client for URLs. More than likely it popped up as an update for you because of iFile. I seem to remember you have that installed. If not then probably some other ftp/file mgmt utility.

Right on Sherlock. I have/use iFile :).

Thanks so much!

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods