Problems with Ultrasn0w on bb 01.59.00 iPhone 4

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I have an iPhone 4 on jailbroken and unlocked iOs 5.0.1, bb 01.59.00.

I have problems with service. I inconsistently lose service no matter where I am in Las Vegas and the only remedy is a restart (which doesnt always work either) I've been through about 7 sims from T-Mobile and the problem continues. I also restored and rejailbroke the phone (on a preserved baseband) and I got a new sim 2 hours ago. Neither of thoses adjustments solve any of the issues.

Could this be a hardware issue? I'm taking it to a shop tomorrow but I want to be sure I haven't exhausted all software possibilities.

Last edited:

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I've had that problem since iOS 4.1. The only thing I do is wait several hours and hope that it starts working again or continuously reboot it. I've jailbroken and unlocked my iPhone 3GS in the exact way as my iPhone 4 and yet my iPhone 3GS never loses signal like that.

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, I got a new antenna. The repair tech showed me my old one. It look burnt. Neither of us know how that happened but I noticed considerably faster load times with web and app downloads and so far my connections stayed rock solid. I have constantly, throughout the day, switched airplane mode on and off, popped the sim tray out, and I have successfully reconnected each time.

There's still hope for my old iPhone until I save up for the factory unlocked 4s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner