Does jailbreaking cause reception issues

atang79

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this. Does anyone feel jailbreaking your iPhone 4S causes you to have worse signal reception than before?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been jailbreaking my iPhones for a while now and have never experienced any issues with reception afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

elitegamer767

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this. Does anyone feel jailbreaking your iPhone 4S causes you to have worse signal reception than before?

No I have jailbroken all my devices I have owned and 3 were iPhones I haven't experienced this on any of them :)

Sent from my ? iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ?

atang79

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
OK...thanks for the input. I was just curious. However, I have noticed that when I am connected to WiFi and the phone goes to "sleep" or whatever it does when you're not using it, as soon as I press the home button to get into the phone, I see it says 3G and then goes back to WiFi. Is this normal?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
OK...thanks for the input. I was just curious. However, I have noticed that when I am connected to WiFi and the phone goes to "sleep" or whatever it does when you're not using it, as soon as I press the home button to get into the phone, I see it says 3G and then goes back to WiFi. Is this normal?

Yes, that is normal.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.