Integrating SBSettings (and additional toggles) into IntelliscreenX

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
How can I add additional toggles to intelliscreen X? Through SBSettings somehow? I believe I saw a detailed explanation of this on here before, but couldn't find it. Any help will be much appreciated!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you have sbsettings, just go into settings>notifications and drag it into your notification center, or into the ISX top shelf area.

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
paid 10$ for ISX and he wants more for a tweak to it? not about the money this should be included i would think. unless im missing something here...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The guy who made the theme doesnt have anything to do with ISX. He just made icons to theme it and sbsettings. You can do it for free if you have the skills, or there might be some free themes out there. (Definitely are for sbsettings.)

Last edited:

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
The guy who made the theme doesnt have anything to do with ISX. He just made icons to theme it and sbsettings. You can do it for free if you have the skills, or there might be some free themes out there. (Definitely are for sbsettings.)

completely missed that. makes sense

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
weird. the Fast Notes toggle icon should look like this. maybe try turning it ON somehwere within SBSettings?

estorm09

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
how has the functionality been? I dl sbsetting and notice that it wasnt respringing or remove background so i uninstalled it and haven't used them since.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
too bad there wasn't a way to add a shortcut icon for iCloud Backup

True....but you can easily create a gesture based shortcut via Activator. I have it set up so if I do a pinch zoom on the home screen, a menu pops up with options like reboot, respring, play/pause, and I know you can put on there iCloud....although you would still have to perform the backup beyond that.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i would probably email the Dev (Kevin), in detail and with images. hopefully he has seen/dealt with this issue already and has a easy fix or suggestion(s)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner