is there a tweak out there that..

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
.. will enable you to delete the Documents & Data from an app (via the Settings menu)?

The ability did exist in the 5.0 betas, but didn't make it to the final cut. I've noticed that apps like Facebook, etc. store all of the data downloaded and take up a lot of memory. Even if you uninstall the app, and re-install.. it's all still there.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
.. will enable you to delete the Documents & Data from an app (via the Settings menu)?

The ability did exist in the 5.0 betas, but didn't make it to the final cut. I've noticed that apps like Facebook, etc. store all of the data downloaded and take up a lot of memory. Even if you uninstall the app, and re-install.. it's all still there.
not from the setting menu, but you should get

ifile

its pretty much a necessity, you can do SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much with it...

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded iFile and have no bleep'n clue what it does or how it works..

Ditto! I actually have iFile, and it's totally useful when I know where I need to find something. I haven't figured out where the "temporary" files are stored, though.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The home icon in ifile will bring you to var/mobil then you select applications... Scroll down to Facebook. One of the folders is called cache... Open it up and trash em all!!!

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
The home icon in ifile will bring you to var/mobil then you select applications... Scroll down to Facebook. One of the folders is called cache... Open it up and trash em all!!!

YOU my friend.. are an absolute genius! Thanks! :D

I'm thinkin' just SSH'ing to my device, and deleting those folders would be quicker. AMAZING.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2