problem restoring j-ben ipad 2

dalvik

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
so i'm shipping back to apple my ipad 2 and run into a problem while trying to restore it. its jailbroken and it stuck on a screen with a usb cable and itunes icon. and when i try to restore it it gives me an error 21. so i tried another computer (windows, both dont have antivirus soft) same error and on top of that i cant get out of the restore screen i tried to press power and home button as per instructions etc. but it seems the device stuck on continuos loop with the restore screen. also i tried to delete and redownload the restore os file but no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated i need to ship it back on monday. thank you!

dalvik

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
i used my laptop running win 8 dev preview. it doest have any antivirus soft
on it. error 21 usually caused by an antivirus program. so eventhough i uninstalled it from my desktop pc it still gave me an error... but on my laptop i was able to do it once i restarted it again.... you may also try to delete the OS restore file which itunes download while restoring your device and redownload it again. some people reported it also helps...

Reactions: millerke#IM

mcmje

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I tried to restore ipad 2 with itunes, came up with an error 1015 i think. It now either shows a blank screen or the connect to itunes screen. When connected to computer it makes a low 3 beat sound (not normal when I used to connect would make different sound). Will not show up in itunes or on computer!!!? Please help this may be unrelated but im freaking out

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi! I tried to restore ipad 2 with itunes, came up with an error 1015 i think. It now either shows a blank screen or the connect to itunes screen. When connected to computer it makes a low 3 beat sound (not normal when I used to connect would make different sound). Will not show up in itunes or on computer!!!? Please help this may be unrelated but im freaking out

Sounds like you're locked into a restore "downgrade" loop. May have to try LibUSB and Error 1015 Fixer. :confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73