Messaging app

mikah15

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
What kind of messaging app do you use? I have been using bitesms but recently got bored with it. Any thing else out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I have been using the Messages+ extension that came with IntelliscreenX and I really like it. I've had BiteSMS for a long time, but Messages+ is much simpler and has a better quick reply function, showing the entire conversation right on the lock screen.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Used to use bite, but now I like Messages+. It doesn't have all the features of bite, but (imo) it's cleaner and functions better with the native OS.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the rest messages+. Better just to buy it with intelliscreen X than buy it outright.
Save yourself some money.

I use to really like SMS+, but it appears that it hasn't gotten a lot of attention for awhile.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
How do you setup the trial version? I downloaded the app, but when I open it, it states I have to activate it?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
How do you setup the trial version? I downloaded the app, but when I open it, it states I have to activate it?

DUDE.... ONE THREAD...

click on download license
it will start your three day trial

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
DUDE.... ONE THREAD...

click on download license
it will start your three day trial

I only posted the question twice hoping to get an answer. Not like i started two NEW threads about it. haha But no, your advice did not work, already tried that. Thanks though :)

shystechris

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been a bite fan for a loooong time now--but all this chatter about M+ has peaked my curiosity.
Looks like I'm gonna have to try it out :D