Screen Dimmer question

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I know there's screendimmer and dimmer out there but is there an actual app that I can set certain times for my screen to dim and wake back up? I thought you could with screendimmer but when I messed with the settings I either don't see it or am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I know there's screendimmer and dimmer out there but is there an actual app that I can set certain times for my screen to dim and wake back up? I thought you could with screendimmer but when I messed with the settings I either don't see it or am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

are you meaning certain times of the day? if so, i have yet to see anything of the likes (doesn't mean it does not exist)

obviously with ScreenDimmer you can set your dim times to the several options they give. but for wake i am not understanding what you are asking

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I just saw something last night that changes the color/feel/luminence (or whatever you call if) of your screen depending on the time of day (bright light, night, etc)... not sure what it was called though...

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
are you meaning certain times of the day? if so, i have yet to see anything of the likes (doesn't mean it does not exist)

obviously with ScreenDimmer you can set your dim times to the several options they give. but for wake i am not understanding what you are asking

Yeah, something to set certain times. Like dim to 20% at 10pm and change back to 100% at 7am.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I just saw something last night that changes the color/feel/luminence (or whatever you call if) of your screen depending on the time of day (bright light, night, etc)... not sure what it was called though...

Fl.ux is the app

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Reactions: Rockdog97

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods