HELP! iPhone stuck after "Erase all content and settings."

Cathryn Bales

May 3, 2018
Visit site
Re: HELP! iPhone stuck after "Erase all content and settings."ok

I'm not sure I've had it for a few years, it's a S something- I'm not really a gadget person....I think a five S? maybe three or at most four years ago. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. a family member is ill and I need to be reachable.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure I've had it for a few years, it's a S something- I'm not really a gadget person....I think a five S? maybe three or at most four years ago. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. a family member is ill and I need to be reachable.

Yeah okay. Try following the steps found via the following link.

http://www.imore.com/how-to-iphone-ipad-recovery-mode

Cathryn Bales

May 3, 2018
Visit site

thanks. I/ve tried pressing the button on top right and the home button to turn off. it won't turn off. I really appreciate you. will continue to read that article. but I can't get the white screen with that stupid apple to change by those methods

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

thanks. I/ve tried pressing the button on top right and the home button to turn off. it won't turn off. I really appreciate you. will continue to read that article. but I can't get the white screen with that stupid apple to change by those methods

it won't let me turn it off. it's been two hours now. wish it was dead

Please help!!!!!!!!!

If performing a hard reset using the sleep/wake button and home button didn’t work you don’t have much of a choice but to wait for the battery to die. Sorry.

NagevDjo

Nov 19, 2018
Visit site
For those asking, try holding down the power button & home button until you see the iTunes icon and plug on the screen (this is what a new iOS device would display prior to iOS 5). That means your iPhone is in recovery mode. Just plug it into your computer, iTunes should recognized as a restored state & force a restore. You WILL lose your jailbreak & be forced to the latest version of software.

:confused:

Hi Guys! I have a similiar problem. I read the first two pages of comments but no one has the same problem as me, but it's similar to the quoted one.

Untethered jailbroken iPad 2 ios 8.4.1 with JB eatson. Worked just fine. Wanted to download some office apps. Needed updated ios. Followed instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Nvtgyj39c and clicked on restore & update on iTunes.

Now I have this iTunes logo on a black screen on my iPad, but pluggin in and restoring it on iTunes doesn't compute! Error 3194. troubleshoot page doesn't help at all https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/HT201442.

I wil try to restore everything again and again...until anybody gives me a better idea!

help pls!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2