HELP! iPhone stuck after "Erase all content and settings."

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone is stuck on this loading circle and my power button is broke. Is there anyway of fixing it without using the power button??

Not that I know of the only option is bringing it to Apple an asking for a repair, if you're not under warranty you gotta cough up the cash for the repair.

Tappin' and talkin' from my iPhone 4 :D

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If you couldn't read the answer posted multiple times in this thread, you won't be able to understand it if we tell you again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
the same and I am Freaking outtttttttt

excuse me, may you help me please? i did that also and the same thing happened:crying:

Can you share your solution? Please help me.. Please! :)

help my i phone 4 is Erase all content and setting is too long reload what i do now pls tell me to long to long 3 hour have :'(

Please read the solution via the following link:

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreakin...r-erase-all-content-settings.html#post2023013

fnarvel

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know about others
But I have an iPhone 5 on 6.1.4 Jailbroken
I tried resetting all contents and settings and got stuck with the wheel for half an hour
All I did was force shut down by pressing the Home and Power button for 10 sec and done
it rebooted and started normally
Also if you do not want to take the risk
Kindly keep the phone charging and unattended for may be five or six hrs and it will delete all settings and restart normally

Thanks

silvio666

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
In my case, i stupidly followed apple instructions (what to do in order to sell or give away an iphone). Except mine was jailbroken.
I did a remote wipe and removed from find my iphone.
Now it is stuck in deleting. Pressing both buttons allows to boot normally, then 3 to 4 seconds later it starts wiping the phone, whatever i do.
I tried dfu + restore from itunes, comes with error,
I tried recovery + retore, another error.
I tried tinyumbrella and ireb to leave recovery mode and loop, no success ..
IOS 7.0.4 iphone 5. Now 7.0.6 not signed anymore. I just need ios 7.1 not jb .....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro