Let's see your Jailbroken iPhone 4S screens!

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Here's my first attempt at jailbreak customization. TruHD theme with Bytafont font customization. Camera lockscreen shortcut from Superslider.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ho][ow hd. Enough said.
a693616a-40d4-5049.jpg

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Have to ask, where in the world did you get this flip clock theme? Or did you create it yourself? One of the features of my Android I miss!

All you have to do is download PerPageHTML, and then get the HTC WeatherAnimated app. They are both free, but you will need to have iFile to setup the the weather location. I fell in love this app when I first jailbroke my 4 in Feb of last year. This was the one thing that I missed from my Droid. If you have any questions about it, you can send me a direct message, or tweet, it comes right into my email, and I get it right away.

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This is mine handwriting font from bytafont, intelliscreen x, c'ups theme, atomic hd lock screen

do you know the name of that font? cant find a handwriting font that is so clear.

these "post homescreen shots" are MOST helpful in finding those great tweaks and apps!!! keep them coming for the newbie!

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Here's my iPad 2 jailbroken:

iPad2.png

I haven't synced it up to add all my apps and music yet, but I've been having fun getting it themed again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR