Bitesms on 4S laggy?

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I just jail broke my 4S today. First thing I did was install bitesms. However, whenever I open the app it lags and won't open a message thread I with someone for a few seconds. Never happened on my 4 before.

Anyone have this issue?

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
i have this occasionally as well. also when i turn on the phone the logo sometimes is the mail or calender icon, kinda messed up. note that in the setting i changed it to be the messages logo

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so did i, trust me. for me, something happened with the combination of bite and iOS 5. it just looks/feels different now

Messages+ is integrated into the native SMS perfectly and "just works" for me. hopefully for you as well

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
at first it may not seem like it but it does what you need it to. QC/QR, banner dismissal without interruption of whatever app you're currently in. watch this video:

Jailbreak Only: Messages+ Lets You Send SMS Messages From Anywhere -- AppAdvice

he forgot to mention in this video about the slide to reply feature while in lockscreen. works great!

then of course if you hav any intentions at all of getting IntelliScreenX, Messages+ is built into that and is only $2 more than Messages+. check it out down below in this forum, if you haven't yet

hope this helps

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm on iP4 5.0.1 and find Bite lagging also. When I open it, it is very small in the middle of my screen then quickly goes to full size. In QR the text appears about 3 letters after I've typed them. This was a pricey app I hope it gets some performance updates soon and forget about more "features".

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think people who are having issues are hanging on the "final" 6.1 and not the "beta" which is 6.2.3. The beta is working flawlessly for myself and most others according to the bite forum... Also the next beta is going to have textfreek integrated and also ability to mms from the qr/qc dialogues... And it should be released soon

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I think people who are having issues are hanging on the "final" 6.1 and not the "beta" which is 6.2.3. The beta is working flawlessly for myself and most others according to the bite forum... Also the next beta is going to have textfreek integrated and also ability to mms from the qr/qc dialogues... And it should be released soon

I do have 6.2 beta 3 and am having the issues mentioned in my above post. I only have Bite, SBSettings and LockInfo installed. No WinterBoard/ themes installed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77