Anything like Siri0us available?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there is anything like Siri0us out there that is both working/available and a legal tweak...I know there are apps like Vlingo, but what I'm really after is the ability to add a microphone icon to my stock keyboards.

No idea if a tweak like this exists, but I got the urge to look after using my wife's 4S yesterday...it's a cool feature. After looking around, it seems like Siri0us did it but was pulled due to legal issues. Any alternatives?

Chocu1a

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I have siri0us saved it you want the deb file... It worked well, but seemed slow to me

siri0us no longer works. The connection to the Nuance servers has been pulled. It worked great & was fast(for me) & very accurate. It is a shame it was pulled, as this is a feature that should be stock on ALL idevices. Android has had this feature for ages. This is the main reason I am going back to Android(& the bigger screens)

RemmyZero

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
ah this explains why sirious hasn't been working. i thought i messed something up in the file system and needed to reinstall it. vlingo works quite well, although i also wish it was keyboard integrated.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
siri0us no longer works. The connection to the Nuance servers has been pulled. It worked great & was fast(for me) & very accurate. It is a shame it was pulled, as this is a feature that should be stock on ALL idevices. Android has had this feature for ages. This is the main reason I am going back to Android(& the bigger screens)

I thought That they just pulled the package from the repos! Didn't realize that they stopped the server!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that was the illegal part...Nuance refused to license the software, so there was really no choice. Frustrating, especially since I really only want it for dictation purposes?and I have the Nuance app (as well as Vlingo). All I need is keyboard integration!

Chocu1a

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that was the illegal part...Nuance refused to license the software, so there was really no choice. Frustrating, especially since I really only want it for dictation purposes?and I have the Nuance app (as well as Vlingo). All I need is keyboard integration!

Yeah, I don't give two craps about having a conversation with Siri, I just want the integration of voice dictation.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods