Cool feature on Weather Widget

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if this has been posted already so I thought I would share. I just now stumbled across this mini "feature" of the weather widget in the notification center. Just swipe either left or right on the weather widget and viola, a 6 day forecast! Not to detailed but neat nonetheless. Sorry if this is common knowledge but its new to me! :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, sooooo, I'm gonna sound like a jack a$$ but I don't care. I can't get it to work on mine so obviously I'm doing something wrong:p

Were talking about the iPhones pre installed weather icon correct? When I open it and swipe right it gives me my next location I have saved, if i Swipe left it brings me back to where I was :confused:

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
This is for the swipe down notification screen. You can also tap a day to pull up weather and then tap to see hourly details or swipe right to see other cities you have saved.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
This is for the swipe down notification screen. You can also tap a day to pull up weather and then tap to see hourly details or swipe right to see other cities you have saved.

Ahhhhhhh....ok.;) Thanks for the clarification on that Alan. I don't use the noti center for the weather there.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok, sooooo, I'm gonna sound like a jack a$$ but I don't care. I can't get it to work on mine so obviously I'm doing something wrong:p

Were talking about the iPhones pre installed weather icon correct? When I open it and swipe right it gives me my next location I have saved, if i Swipe left it brings me back to where I was :confused:

lolol, n00b :)

derfel

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this has been posted already so I thought I would share. I just now stumbled across this mini "feature" of the weather widget in the notification center. Just swipe either left or right on the weather widget and viola, a 6 day forecast! Not to detailed but neat nonetheless. Sorry if this is common knowledge but its new to me! :)

wow great!! ty for sharing this :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok so today I decided to set this up on my phone. I love using this so far:) NOW, if only my absolute fave weather app, HD 4cast2, could be enabled with the notification pull down, that would be the bees knees :D

:)pyea yea I know I'm late to this notification pull down party, but I take my time getting my phone set just "so":) )

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen