IOS 5.0.1 jailvreak

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I wonder when the IOS 5.0.1 will be out
can't wait to get into Cydia again
:confused:

There is a jailbreak for 5.0.1, unfortunately it is tethered so every reboot needs to be done connected to a computer but if you love jailbreaking (like I do :D) then you still can right now.

Follow this guide Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Tethered (Guide Using Redsn0w) - Redsn0w, Redsnow Jailbreak 4.3.5 Untethered - 4.3.3 - 4.3.4 - 5.1 iOS - iPad 2, 1 - Unlock iPhone but make sure you have the correct 5.0 version for your iPhone downloaded on your computer. If you don't have it there is a link under the FAQ section of RedSn0w. Also every time you just boot and the first time you jailbreak, make sure you select that 5.0 software in the extra section of RedSn0w and select IPSW.

So there you go, this will have to do until the dev team releases the untethered 5.0.1. Just make sure you install semitethered once you jailbreak. You will need to add the repo thebigboss.org/semitether it will make your iPhone have limited function if you need to reboot.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
After Jailbreak my ios 5.0.1 iphone 4
some of my apps cannot launch
Pls help !!!!!!!!
thanks

You've landed your post in a very old thread...
However, there are a bunch of updates in cydia to help your problems... So open cydia, install all the upgrades.... See if that solves issues

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro