iPhone 4, 4s apple lighted mod

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I wanna try it on my i4, but waiting for it to come available again. Wishing there was an US company who does this just as cheap.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys-- just want your opinion. I ordered the black back with the light mod. I am planning to pick up the 4s after christmas. I love the white phone but when I watch the video on the website, it looks like there is a lot of blurriness to the white iPhone mod light, but not so much with the black. Do you think there is going to be a lot of light bleed with the white phone or is it just the ****tiness of the video? I'm not so sure I should choose the phone color based on the light mod in case I don't like it and remove it down the road, but then again if I'm going to have the mod on there I want it to look nice and be noticable. Bottom line-- I like the white phone better but like the mod on the black phone better.

I think it's just the video. But the black definitely has the mod standing out a lot better

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I think it looks better with the black but I changed my KO order to the white because thats the phone I like the best. If I ever decide to "un-mod" it, I will be more satisfied with white phone than the black. I hope it still looks cool.

NateStone85

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to pull the trigger one one of these in the near future as well. Interested to hear how it works out for you guys.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody gotten there's in yet? I've been charged but it just seems like a long shipping time.

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I wanna try it on my i4, but waiting for it to come available again. Wishing there was an US company who does this just as cheap.

Head over there now! The purchase time will open for 48 hours. This item will need 14 days processing time after ordering. As they have limited stocks, they will cutoff the selling once sold out. After that they will only sell via authorized sole distributors from different countries and regions listed on their website.

PS: Orders purchased before Dec 20, will start shipping Dec 28.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I wish they would explain HOW this is connected inside the iPhone. On the installation steps they say "Lift up the power connector of the screen" But then what???

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
has anyone received there kit yet?

Waiting patiently. They are going a bit over their 14 processing time. According to their FB page they aren't even starting shipments of the white until today (I ordered 12/17). Plus it will probably take 2 weeks to get here after its shipped. I'm not expecting to see mine until mid to late Jan. I hope the people who get theirs first will post pics.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sadly it's taking awhile, plus I ordered white so it'll take prob another week and a half. At least

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah sadly it's taking awhile, plus I ordered white so it'll take prob another week and a half. At least

Blah! I just saw on their FB page that the white ones are delayed again! Now the shipping date will be the 10th! This is just like waiting for the white iPhone 4 all over again! LOL!

Over-iOS

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
dont have enough posts to post a link lol

but search for danandtech he has an unboxing of the kit and another video showing it installed

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox