5.0.1 9A406 (new build number) is out for the iPhone 4S

Pjr772

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks for clarifying that Pjr. I'd be interested in what your usage/standby will be also when you get down to 10% or so.

Not quite down to 10% but I am leaving for the day shortly and want to charge it up. Should be noted that about 95% of the time wi-fi is off because I am on the move and there is none available unless I am home. Maybe a coincidence that i got this kind of battery life after the restore to the new build number but this is the best battery life I have gotten since I got my first 4s on launch day and better than the other two 4's in my house. If this stays consistent I'll be more than happy

View attachment 12587

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
AppleInsider | New iOS build meant to fix iPhone 4S SIM card issues
Nothing mentioned about battery life. I don't have any SIM card errors, so I am skipping this one.
i read about this also for this build 406. I'm gonna pass on it as well.:)
Not quite down to 10% but I am leaving for the day shortly and want to charge it up. Should be noted that about 95% of the time wi-fi is off because I am on the move and there is none available unless I am home. Maybe a coincidence that i got this kind of battery life after the restore to the new build number but this is the best battery life I have gotten since I got my first 4s on launch day and better than the other two 4's in my house. If this stays consistent I'll be more than happy

View attachment 12587

Well, glad the restore to 406 iseems to be doing well for you, Pjr !! The usage/standby ss you have posted is what i normally get, so like i've mentioned about, i'm passing on this restore because from what i understand it focused on the whole sim card read error etc. and i dont use a sim:)

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Awwww.....thanks. I do my best.

Wow i have noticed you a lot around the forums, posting extremely unnecessary posts to other forums members. Do you get off being belligerent? Why don't you keep your ridiculous comments to your self, unless it actually supports or helps with the topic at hand. And if you feel like you need to get in a comment battle with me, I am more than happy to oblige.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Regardless, I updated to the 9A406 tonight. Some places say it offers up a battery fix, others say it does not. Regardless, it seems to be doing about the same, so the difference is negligible. I have to say that restoring the phone is not a big deal at all-unlike doing a system reset on the Droid. The backup/update/reinstall took less time than I thought it would, and all my phone is back to normal. Love it!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I finally upgraded to 5.0.1 9A406 build on Dec 23 without issues.

I have noticed better battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro