What does your iphone do that pisses you off?

Ktwblack

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when i lock the phone then hit the home button a few moments later to turn the display back on because I maybe forgot to check something it'll glitch then take a random screenshot of the lock screen XD

Sent from my beautiful iPhone using Tapatalk

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
My one and only complaint is how autocorrect is done. The spacebar should not automatically insert the word. I should have to tap the word if I want it. There is websites based on dumb autocorrects because of this flaw. I know you may say turn off autocorrect problem is I need it because I am terrible at spelling. Just my two cents

That surprises me, that you cannot opt for a choice of like 3 words as you type and tap the one you want. The free app Swiftkey X for android does this really well.
The think I hate is you can't crop your own ringtones on the phone from your songs, you have to use an app and then synch them to iTunes and then transfer them back to the phone. That's pretty lame.

WhitePhone

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
What ticks me off the most is probably the fact that Safari is crippled. Can't download anything, can't upload anything, no flash, can't save a page as a HTML document and the list goes on. Its completely sandboxed into just a web viewer and image saver.

Oh, and this is my first post :)

dale46

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4s not location best route to internet or email

I was surprised that my wife's iPhone 4s, while connected to our home wifi, would not use an alternate route to locate the internet/email (such as through a HSPA+ connection) when our service provider dropped its service. I had to manually disconnect the wifi connection before it would connect with HSPA+.

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
My one and only complaint is how autocorrect is done. The spacebar should not automatically insert the word. I should have to tap the word if I want it. There is websites based on dumb autocorrects because of this flaw. I know you may say turn off autocorrect problem is I need it because I am terrible at spelling. Just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

This happens on my HTC TITAN. Can be infuriating at times, amusing at others. On my HTC, I just tap the input area and it disappears. Don't know if that works on the iPhone?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4 doesn't start my dang coffee maker in the morning. I've told it 100 times already, when I get up at 4:20AM I want my coffee to be done. *Sigh*, oh well, maybe some day there will be an app for that just like there is for everything else.
drinking-45.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4 doesn't start my dang coffee maker in the morning. I've told it 100 times already, when I get up at 4:20AM I want my coffee to be done. *Sigh*, oh well, maybe some day there will be an app for that just like there is for everything else. Click to view quoted image

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

4:20 huh? You sure you don't want your iPhone to do something else at that particular time? ;) :D

CVLDPK2019

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
what bothers me with iOS

iOS has an issue with how it handles phone calls, when the UI for calling is used and closed it brings you back to the main user screen. Like the way Android does it, just a hope that iOS cleans it up :)
:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro