All I want for xmas is a 4S HACK!

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
When on when do you guys think the dev team will release the 4S jailbreak... i hate the fact that they do no ETA's. I don't expect them to hurry up or anything... i know they all have their own lives. I just wish i knew how long i'm going to be waiting.

how long did it take them to release the first iPad 2 jailbreak?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
When on when do you guys think the dev team will release the 4S jailbreak... i hate the fact that they do no ETA's. I don't expect them to hurry up or anything... i know they all have their own lives. I just wish i knew how long i'm going to be waiting.

how long did it take them to release the first iPad 2 jailbreak?

keep in mind there hacking software.. how can you put a eta on how long its going to take you to break down someone elses security.. you cant put a eta on that.. each time apple releases a new os they block the way they did it previously

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
keep in mind there hacking software.. how can you put a eta on how long its going to take you to break down someone elses security.. you cant put a eta on that.. each time apple releases a new os they block the way they did it previously

I know that... but they already put cydia on the 4S so the security is broken down already

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner