(HOW TO) Get Siri Dictation on your iPhone 4

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
NEEDS JAILBREAK:
This is a how to guide to get Siri diction on you're iPhone 4. First install the repo from cydia "apt.if0rce.com" MAKE SURE YOU DELETE SIRIN1GHT OR ANY OTHER SIRI PORT FIRST .. than when its done go to sources and click it and go down to Siri0us and download it. Once again if you don't delete you're current port it will not work, and you will get stuck at the apple logo. Good luck!

Siri Dictation on iPhone 4 (HOW TO) - YouTube

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone got this working in their ip4?

Want to sit back an watch reviews roll in

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
From everything I've seen, this is just a Nuance dictation app (like Dragon Dictation) wrapped to look like Siri. I like the microphone button, but other than that it seems a lot like the dictation apps already available. Does the mic button show on all keyboards?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Mic button shows on all applications, it is the same folder/framework as Siri....
I've had it installed for like 20 minutes and it works fine for me do far... REAL SLOW, but it works.... Also just get it from big boss repo...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled after 5 hours... Didn't see it being real useful... Heard there were battery issues... Got
Mine from insanelyi, which is a
More trusted repo IMHO....

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
If you really want it, use the xSellize repo
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the repo here since it contains cracked tweaks, but search on google for it.

lenababyy

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I have this on my ip4. It works pretty well and is handy while driving.
It does delay a few seconds after the mic pops up and misses the first few words sometimes
Just got to get used to waiting a bit longer before I start to speak. It also works better if you speak naturally.
I find if I try to speak too slow or clearly it makes more mistakes.

Some keyboard lag but I can't be sure its related to this as I install several things at a time