Weird Ios 5.0.1 jailbreak issue!

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
I keep trying to jailbreak my ios 5.0.1 iphone 4 (cdma) with redsnow and it gets to the upgrading stage one and then it crashes! I start out by running redsnow, go to to "extras", then i click on "select ipsw", which i then proceed to select ios 5.0., then i click "back", then i click "jailbreak", then i turn the phone off and put into "dfu mode", doing all of this while the phone is plugged up! The phone gets to the upgrading stage one area and then i get a message that sounds "redsnow has crashed" and redsnow closes out! I keep retrying and i keep getting the same results! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me a few times while using the new version of redsn0w i ended up resetting the computer everytime it did it and everytime it worked fine after the reboot.
Also i am running 5.0.1 and i jailbreak with the 5.0 ipsw..The 5.0.1 did not work.

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
Yeah, the new version of redsnow doesn't recognize ios 5.0.1, but when I use iOS 5.0 it crashes redsnow! So are you saying I should reset or restart my computer?

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the new version of redsnow doesn't recognize ios 5.0.1, but when I use iOS 5.0 it crashes redsnow! So are you saying I should reset or restart my computer?

Yup it has happened to me twice while jailbreaking and both times a reboot set me straight..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR