limesn0w & limera1n 4s jailbreaking tools

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Unlocking will open a whole lot of options as far as your iPhone 4S usage is concerned. Do not make the mistake of upgrading your iPhone 4S to iOS 5. In that case; you will not be able to find the appropriate jailbreaking and unlocking tool for your iPhone. It will take some time before the appropriate tool for that will be released. The jailbreaking tool is currently working on it. The untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S on the iOS 5 is expected to release soon.

? Hmm 4S shipped with ios5 so how would you make the mistake of upgrading it ?

I wave a flag on this one

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Unlocking will open a whole lot of options as far as your iPhone 4S usage is concerned. Do not make the mistake of upgrading your iPhone 4S to iOS 5. In that case; you will not be able to find the appropriate jailbreaking and unlocking tool for your iPhone. It will take some time before the appropriate tool for that will be released. The jailbreaking tool is currently working on it. The untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S on the iOS 5 is expected to release soon.

What????
Lol
O.P.
Absolutely not legitimate!!!!

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

Touche'... I'm just so anxious for a 4s JB... gahhhh

brittag

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
limesn0w is fake. Any website asking you to pay for a jailbreak/unlock (or fill out a survey before downloading) is definitely a scam.

There's a confusing half-truth in there though - limera1n is a real jailbreak, but it does not work for iPad 2 or iPhone 4S. limera1n only works for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, and iPad 1.

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Not legit. Jailbreaks will never be paid. The limera1n.exe you downloaded does not support iOS 5.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73