Erase iphone 4 w/ ios 4.3.2 and keep JB and Unlock - need help

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I got the 4S now. I want to sell the iphone 4.
It is jailbroken and unlocked. ios version is 4.3.2, and it has baseband 1.59 with ultrasn0w unlock.
I want to erase the entire thing, but keep the JB and unlock.
I tried sn0wbreeze, but I keep getting error 2005.

Any suggestions on how to just get all my personal stuff wiped?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I got the 4S now. I want to sell the iphone 4.
It is jailbroken and unlocked. ios version is 4.3.2, and it has baseband 1.59 with ultrasn0w unlock.
I want to erase the entire thing, but keep the JB and unlock.
I tried sn0wbreeze, but I keep getting error 2005.

Any suggestions on how to just get all my personal stuff wiped?

Settings, general, reset, erase all settings and info.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ovidiu1305

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
If you erase all content and settings you. Will lose the jailbreak and unlock and in some cases your iphone is sent into dfu and have to do a restore. I recommend to use redsn0w 0.9.9b8 save the shsh for your firmware if you havent already and restore to the custom snowbreeze firmware from pwaned dfu

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
If you erase all content and settings you. Will lose the jailbreak and unlock and in some cases your iphone is sent into dfu and have to do a restore. I recommend to use redsn0w 0.9.9b8 save the shsh for your firmware if you havent already and restore to the custom snowbreeze firmware from pwaned dfu

All it does is reset the settings, and deletes all of your info off of it. You won't lose your jailbreak, unless you restore you phone. There is no reason to restore you phone in this situation. If the OP is worried about it, he/she can save the SHSH blobs just incase, and if there is a problem, just restore the phone with the SHSH blobs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh