5-row Keyboard... any intel on iOS5 compatibility??

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Also lost this after upgrading from iOS4 to iOS5 on JB. Very bummed but my bad for not checking in advance with the author. I emailed him but don't have a Twitter address or anything else to follow for any updates. Anyone have info on if/when this will get updated?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
In case anyone else is interested in this app, here's the prompt reply I received from the dev:

"Hello
Thanks for your feedback.
I am trying to port this tweak to iOS5 now.

Best Regards"

Promising that he responded quickly and that he's working on it. Fingers crossed for one of my favorite tweaks to get iOS5 compatibility!

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Same author put out iKeywi a little while back; 5th row keyboard software. More limited than iOS4 version but has 5th row in portrait (doesn't work in landscape, which is advertised on the package). Pretty cheap and since I'm mostly in portrait mode is fine with me. Seems to work well overall.

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
When I had asked the dev a few months back he said the work that is required to port the iOS4 version would take months as it is a complete rewrite. He said he put out the iKeywi instead. not sure if he has changed his mind since then.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR