IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm jailbroken on an iphone 4 with tethered redsnow ios 5.0.1! For some strange reason my ISX has become extremely laggy! sometimes it even freezes up my phone for a few minutes! It just happened randomly, so i don't know if it's something that i have installed thats causing it to do this. If so, how can i troubleshoot it?

now that ISX is pretty solid i would venture to guess that it must be conflicting with another JB app/tweak of yours

i would start removing apps/tweak one by one, starting with the latest and working your way back to see if you can find the culprit. also, after you remove something i would respring in hopes it resets a bad configuration as well.. heck, maybe just a tethered boot might do the trick, its worth a try

pain in the ass i know, but this is what i have done and will continue to do if needed in situations exactly like this. let us know how it goes

Reactions: mascott

Glbosko53

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I think the clear badges option is useless. Anybody else feel this way?

Is anyone else experiencing applications not opening to the application? Example being scrabble only bringing me to the stock lock screen and not the application itself. Then not opening any other time.

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I think the clear badges option is useless. Anybody else feel this way?

Is anyone else experiencing applications not opening to the application? Example being scrabble only bringing me to the stock lock screen and not the application itself. Then not opening any other time.

Funny, I feel exactly the opposite about the Clear Badges option. I love that clearing the notification can also clear the badge--saves me from doing it twice. Does it not work for you, or do you just feel like you don't need them to clear?

As for opening apps, everything is working perfectly for me. Maybe you have another app causing conflicts?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the Clear Badge feature was requested by a lot of people on twitter

i am not experiencing anything to do with my apps not opening properly

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
One ongoing issue I have is this: at my lockscreen, I have several different status bar gestures set up in Activator. (Swipe left for SBSettings, right for Messages+, down for ISX, double tap for camera.) However, the ISX pull-down shade opens whenever I use ANY of them--so when I open SBSettings at my lockscreen, I can't use it because ISX opens over it. All these work perfectly once the phone is unlocked.

Is anyone else running into this issue?

Glbosko53

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Funny, I feel exactly the opposite about the Clear Badges option. I love that clearing the notification can also clear the badge--saves me from doing it twice. Does it not work for you, or do you just feel like you don't need them to clear?

As for opening apps, everything is working perfectly for me. Maybe you have another app causing conflicts?

Maybe I just have no real need for it.

Other applications work such as reminders, calendar, bitesms, and mail. I originally thought maybe only stock applications are working and not any other, but bitesms definitely is not stock lol.

Are you guys opening non-stock applications? I reinstalled ISX and still the same thing with scrabble :(

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I use it with Words With Friends?takes me right to the particular game the notification was for. No troubles. When you uninstall ISX, did your normal notification center open Scrabble for you?

Maybe it's Scrabble that needs an update?

Glbosko53

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they all open straight to the application when ISX isn't installed. It didn't start till this update, is there anyway to install a previous version?

Edit: deleted the beta repo and reinstalled version .108 and everything is working fine again.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
question for anyone with an iCloud/@me email; are you able to see your account within the ISX settings?

Settings > IntelliScreenX > Mail > Enabled Accounts

i have never seen mine since the beginning of ISX

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Damn. Woke up this morning to the notification bug mentioned above. Seeing a lot of reports on Twitter; hopefully they'll push out a fix.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah i could not get into ESPN Scorecenter late last night from ISX

however, there was another update v1.1.110 not sure if that fixed it since i have not received a notification to test yet

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
v1.1.110

weird. their depiction link now takes you directly to their main website

anyways here's a screenshot of the newest update available via their beta repo

if99xx.jpg

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
question for anyone with an iCloud/@me email; are you able to see your account within the ISX settings?

Settings > IntelliScreenX > Mail > Enabled Accounts

i have never seen mine since the beginning of ISX

I usually just use my Gmail account for mail but have a MobileMe account for everything except mail (calendar, contacts, etc). So, in ISX, I usually just see my Gmail account listed. To test your question, I just turned "ON" Mail in my MobileMe account setting, then opened ISX Mail setting and saw my MobileMe account appear right after Gmail and it defaulted to ON. So, yes, I do see the MobileMe Mail account in ISX Mail settings. Hope that is useful.

Still interesting they have this option in Mail but not for Calendars :confused:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
One ongoing issue I have is this: at my lockscreen, I have several different status bar gestures set up in Activator. (Swipe left for SBSettings, right for Messages+, down for ISX, double tap for camera.) However, the ISX pull-down shade opens whenever I use ANY of them--so when I open SBSettings at my lockscreen, I can't use it because ISX opens over it. All these work perfectly once the phone is unlocked.

Is anyone else running into this issue?

Can anyone confirm this? If someone wouldn't mind doing me a favor, all you need to do is assign the SBSettings Window gesture in Activator to Status Bar>Swipe Left>SBSettings, then see what happens when you use it at your lockscreen. ISX always opens over SBSettings for me (a click of the Home button clears SBSettings), and I'm starting to wonder if it's just me that has this problem.

(And again, it's only at the lockscreen. Unlocked, it's fine.)

Thank you, whoever can do this for me!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone confirm this? If someone wouldn't mind doing me a favor, all you need to do is assign the SBSettings Window gesture in Activator to Status Bar>Swipe Left>SBSettings, then see what happens when you use it at your lockscreen. ISX always opens over SBSettings for me (a click of the Home button clears SBSettings), and I'm starting to wonder if it's just me that has this problem.

(And again, it's only at the lockscreen. Unlocked, it's fine.)

Thank you, whoever can do this for me!

i do not have SBSettings installed but i can tell you that, while in LS, whether i swipe Left or Right it will activate ISX. after my experience with trying to activate CallBar while within ISX using statusbar gestures it is pretty clear that ISX overrides anything else

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner