IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Updated my isx and my weather widget doesnt work anymore.
182463bf-48eb-c148.jpg

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
After you updated, did you open the ISX settings to redownload your license? Sometimes I forget to do that and for a little bit don't realize that I'm actually looking at the default Notification Center...then I realize a bunch of stuff is missing, and realize it's because I forgot to reauthorize the ISX update.

(EDIT: I just saw you added a pic. What happens when you tap on the Weather section?)

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Odd. Could it be a theme issue? I'd start by just reinstalling ISX?as far as I know the only change was to the Verizon 3G toggle, so I'd imagine Weather works the same.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Nah. 1.3.1 was to fix the 3G toggle for Verizon users. 1.3.2 was to fix the iPad 2 "Large iPod Touch" mode (not sure what that was). 1.3.3 fixes Messages+, which was broken by 1.3.2.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
This title is true! Only reason to jailbreak my 4S was to get this app. Best tweak hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My question is ever since I installed ISX yesterday my battery life has taken a huge hit. I wake up with 100% and within 4 hours im at 51% and I have barely done anything.

Anyone else having this issue?

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My question is ever since I installed ISX yesterday my battery life has taken a huge hit. I wake up with 100% and within 4 hours im at 51% and I have barely done anything.

Anyone else having this issue?

Holy crap that's a huge hit, has to be something wrong cause mine took a minimal hit to the battery life.

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Holy crap that's a huge hit, has to be something wrong cause mine took a minimal hit to the battery life.

Yeah I have no clue what it could be. I haven't installed anything else besides winterboard. I'd really like to fix it though. I'm only using the trial right now, but if my battery stinks I don't wanna buy it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I have no clue what it could be. I haven't installed anything else besides winterboard. I'd really like to fix it though. I'm only using the trial right now, but if my battery stinks I don't wanna buy it.

try resetting your network settings and then reinstalling ISX. i have seen this help others

also, take a close look at your Facebook, Twitter & RSS settings regarding how often they are refreshing

ISX Ticker can cause drain too when it is constantly polling for "new" info

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you have the native STOCKS ticker (different from the ISX ticker) in your Notification Center it will cause massive battery drain. So much so that ISX devs warn about it.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
did anyone figure out a way to resolve the double sound notifications when receiving a text with the default tones and the issue where some of the push notifications remain in the NC even after you open/take care of them? Thanks in advance. These are the only issues that are hindering me from re-jailbreaking smh..

vishhh

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I tired it but I think considerably slows down your phone btw me using 4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members