Didn't reboot right away after cydia tweak

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was stuck in traffic and installed a few tweaks on my iPhone, one of which required a reboot. But since I was on road, I didn't reboot right away. I just used the home button to return to home screen. Sometime between then and home, my phone went into safe mode and therefore made it easy for me to respring... Cydia then showed as normal, (I.e. wasn't showing black screen with "reboot device" button at bottom) but I rebooted anyway, just trying to be on the safe side...
ANYWAYS... Is it possible that by not rebooting right away, that whichever package requires the reboot is not properly installed and may hurt my device at some point???

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It won't really hurt your device (I'm saying this with 95% certainty since I don't know which package you installed). The reason some packages require respring/reboot is so they could initialize properly; in other words if you don't respring/reboot, the tweak won't work. Later in your post you did say that you've rebooted your iPhone to be on the safe side, so everything should be operating as intended.