Lockscreen Clock Hide alternative

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I ended up installing it last night?the default lockscreen finally got to me. No issues and I've got my customization jones taken care of...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone found a tweak or theme that will hide the clock/date without requiring me to manually edit the plists? Hoping to avoid such a drastic solution.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am really beginning to think that Ashman is purposely not updating this and Popup Blocker until LI is ready

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Massie just a forewarning if you do the plist edit like suggested it works but it will also get rid of the time on your emails and the alarms. So when you pull to refresh it usually says updated at blah blah blah time you wont see anytime. Your alarms also wont show the time they are set to go off, I'm OCD and that bugs me but getting rid of the clock and date on the lockscreen looks way sweeter than how much it bugs me. There are probably other places the date doesn't show up but I just haven't noticed it.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
i am really beginning to think that Ashman is purposely not updating this and Popup Blocker until LI is ready

Definitely a decision he made...he's tweeted a few times that they're on his list but that LI is his priority right now. Really missing both of those.

Ricky, thanks. That helps a lot--do the times still show in your Clock app?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Everything shows up except for when you go under alarm, this is what you get

img1578.png

notice the times are gone for each alarm. I don't know if I remake it whether it will be the same or if it will show up but I'm thinking it will be the same since it's probably a global setting that's being edited.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner