Multiple Notifications, Swipe them!

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
IDK if this was discussed already (did a quick search), but i haven't heard of it and i think it makes a cool tip for the homepage!

When your on the lock screen and have multiple notification, or even when a notification comes through and you missed it when it first came up, to automatically open your phone to that specific app and notification, just slide your finger over that notification as if your sliding to unlock your phone. It's awesome!

vinndy

May 2, 2011
Visit site
my 1 one year discovered this for me last night while he was playing with my phone. It may be the best 5.0 feature.. however, be careful because when swiping a missed call, it automatically calls that number back.

dougef2

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
my 1 one year discovered this for me last night while he was playing with my phone. It may be the best 5.0 feature.. however, be careful because when swiping a missed call, it automatically calls that number back.
Discovered that the hard way! I don't like that at all.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow, great to know this! What if your phone has password lock? Would it prompt you for your password and THEN take you to the app?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Funny how a 1 year old figured out what an adult didn't. On the flip side, a one year old doesn't have the cognitive abilities to problem solve like that. More of a lucky swipe. Either way.....amazing what a child can do.

vinndy

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Funny how a 1 year old figured out what an adult didn't. On the flip side, a one year old doesn't have the cognitive abilities to problem solve like that. More of a lucky swipe. Either way.....amazing what a child can do.

Total lucky swipe and honestly if I wasnt watching him I wouldn't have seen it and he wouldn't have "figured" it out ;)

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I believe this was shown in the iOS5 vid that apple showed. Im not sure though, but I already knew this feature as well when the iOS5 came out. I believe that's where I saw it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro