Photos upside down

s2h2golf

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
When I take a photo (or video for that matter) upside down (the capture button is on the left) so I can use the volume buttons to take the picture, the picture looks fine on my phone, but when I send them to someone else they always come out upside down. Has this already been asked or noted? Anyone else have the same issue? Using iPhone 3GS with iOS5.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
When I take a photo (or video for that matter) upside down (the capture button is on the left) so I can use the volume buttons to take the picture, the picture looks fine on my phone, but when I send them to someone else they always come out upside down. Has this already been asked or noted? Anyone else have the same issue? Using iPhone 3GS with iOS5.

the only way your probably going to get around this is by not turning the phone upside down

s2h2golf

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Too bad, I was hoping there was an easier fix than relying on the on-screen capture button or trying to click the volume up button with my left thumb. iOS5 was what brought me over from Android and I can live with that issue.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
This is a known bug since about beta 4. I am surprised they haven't squashed it yet.

It only shows upside down in Windows itself for me. They open normally in Photoshop and "upside down" vids play normally in QuickTime or other video players.

Hell, if I stream the "upside down" pics and vids to my Apple TV, they play right side up on my TV.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner