IntelliScreenX (beta) is out! get it kids!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
add this repo and install!!

Code:
http://www.intelliborn.com/isxbeta

i am just giving it a go now!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
does not require reboot. restart springboard only

so far everything has been running smooth for me. lots of options. statusbar icons for calls, unread mail and SMS

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
seems to be a little issue with making payment, for now. looks like the beta is set up on a 3 day trial. hope the payment option is fixed before then

well worth staying up until 4am--and going! :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the UI looks absolutely amazing, just like if Apple were to implement it

RSS feeds working great right from my Reeder App. did not have to add any additional info

edit: i did in fact have to add my google reader acct. and it comes with a lot of defaults/suggestions as well

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
currently payment can be made within the ISX (Cydia) page. not within the installed app, for now

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
also wanted to add that the support is superb. these guys put a lot of work into this and clearly care

this is what separates the good from the best! i.e. biteSMS, LockInfo etc..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BOOM!

s2t9wh.jpg

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
D/L trial, will be purchasing it for sure....AWESOME! It's smooth and worked perfectly after respring, just simply an awesome app.

Bob

KarrieLyne

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
@Blink Hey, how does it work with a passcode? Do you have to enter in passcode before you can use it on the lock screen? Or does it bypass the passcode? Thx in advance!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Question: I'm reading in forums that it isn't compatible with BiteSMS...can anyone elaborate? Does it just not have Bite integrated into it, or does it actually crash something? Can you have both installed and use them separately?

Also, for LockInfo users: did you need to uninstall LI before installing this, or can you just disable LockInfo while using IntelliscreenX?

Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not sure about the passcode scenario. if i were you i would download it anyways, it's on a 3 day trial and worth the 9.99

biteSMS did not make anything crash for me. it just did not work; quick reply isn't there. when i tried quick compose it was underneath ISX and i could not access any buttons. so i just removed bite. i'm not sure what their plans are with it as they are not even answering tweets about it, last i checked

i have seen a lot of people have issues arise with having LI and ISX installed at the same time. personally i would remove EVERYTHING LockInfo and go full blown ISX and enjoy it. Ashman has his work cut out for him, that's for sure!

the Ticker feed is awesome. Massie, get it!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey BLiNK, I was just coming to ask you something else: saw this from you over at iDb: "SMS, Email and Phone calls are the 3 statusbar icons in ISX." Is there no notifications icon? That and the Bite thing have me holding off for now, but I'll probably jump on it later. (You know it's useless trying to resist these things.)

Thanks for being TiPb's beta tester!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
haha no problem. my pleasure! no notification statusbar icon, for now i guess. not sure if this system really needs one since there is a lot of info all over. my way to help this is to clear notifications often..

i'll definitely keep this thread up to date with new info and especially anything to do with biteSMS

the public beta ends Sunday night? i think..

Enrico2828

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
@Blink Hey, how does it work with a passcode? Do you have to enter in passcode before you can use it on the lock screen? Or does it bypass the passcode? Thx in advance!

You can use everything on lockscreen without passcode. Once you hit something that will take you to actual app you have to enter passcode.

So it will be possible to read mail, mark it unread, read facebook etc etc without passcode if you have it displayed on lockscreen.

Enrico2828

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
haha no problem. my pleasure! no notification statusbar icon, for now i guess. not sure if this system really needs one since there is a lot of info all over. my way to help this is to clear notifications often..

i'll definitely keep this thread up to date with new info and especially anything to do with biteSMS

the public beta ends Sunday night? i think..

Yeah I'm not sure you need statusbar icons at all. If I'm using the phone, important things will come by as strokes, if I'm away from the phone I see everything on lock screen. Plus there is badge count .. I agree with Blink, it is a lot info already .. might even switch off something like badge count to not get stressed by all those notifications :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR