Features for iOS 6??

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I also hope Apple doesn't go down the BB road of basically thinking they are the best and no one will be better and stop innovating

ketz

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
i hope Apple does not jump onto the 3D screen train. looks too gimmicky. leave that type of stuff to android

I'd hate a 3D phone I just think its not right and I like playing on my phone and a long time look at 3D can damage eyes so I totally agree.

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes Facetime on 3G but I dont think we'll see that happen. All carriers would need to be on board with that one and hignly doubt that happens..

We already have facetime on 3G, but it is up to the carriers to enable it. I have it on my Rogers iPhone 4

Grahamwho

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
An official app to read divx and other videos and music format

I don't know what u mean by official app. Like an apple app? But there are lots of apps in the AppStore that let u watch or listen to non native video and audio formats. I use azul media player to watch divx and avi files I download from the internet on my ipad and iphone, works pretty well. It's even got a streaming option in beta so u don't have to download the files.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2