Need serious help plz

Deano09

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
right just jailbroken my iphone 4. workerd perfect. went to download a theme. it restarted. then when i click any app. the screen goes tiny in the top left hand cornder and i cant press a single thing. then when i restart. it gets stuck on the apple logo. so i restrt through redsnow. when it comes back on my screen is still small in the top left corner... How do i get rid of this ??

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
right just jailbroken my iphone 4. workerd perfect. went to download a theme. it restarted. then when i click any app. the screen goes tiny in the top left hand cornder and i cant press a single thing. then when i restart. it gets stuck on the apple logo. so i restrt through redsnow. when it comes back on my screen is still small in the top left corner... How do i get rid of this ??

Sounds to me like a bad install.

Did you try removing the theme via Cydia or can you not click anything to do that?

If that doesn't work or you aren't able to access Cydia to uninstall the problem package you may have to restore and re-jailbreak as a last ditch solution.

As a side tip, always make sure packages are compatible with your version of iOS. I've seen it create numerous issues. Especially be careful on iOS 5 as a lot is NOT compatible yet and can cause crashes and freezes.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2