Phone not sliding to answer when receiving a call?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so i had an imcoming call tonight and my phone would not "slide to answer" it was like it was frozen. anyone know what was going on? or had this happen to them?

toomanyphones

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
It has happen with every iPhone and every iOS I have used. I never found a reason and it never happen twice in row.. I find that a reboot will solve most problems.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Ya so you think it's just a glitch? Nothing to worry about?

Well, remember, you did drop your iphone. These kind of things can happen. Imessages turning green? All these glitches can only mean one thing. You should probably worry. I'd recommend restoring as new and then doing a full backup to the cloud.

Then to be on the safe side, you should run to an apple store and request they do a full diagnostic just to be sure.

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
ive had this prob.. found out thats its a faulty charger or cable.. even when the power source is not reliable.. the touch goes haywire .

was ur phone plugged in when it happened? if so, gettin a new charger would solve the prob. stick to apple OEM

AStranger

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
ive had this prob.. found out thats its a faulty charger or cable.. even when the power source is not reliable.. the touch goes haywire .

was ur phone plugged in when it happened? if so, gettin a new charger would solve the prob. stick to apple OEM

It has definitely happened to me when I have not been plugged in.

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
capacitive touch screens work on the static electricity that our bodies generate..

cold weather has adverse effects.. could be just that. and nothing wrong with ur phone.

AStranger

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
capacitive touch screens work on the static electricity that our bodies generate..

cold weather has adverse effects.. could be just that. and nothing wrong with ur phone.

I suspect it's a software issue. This will happen on my phone if it's 80 degrees.

It might be a few things sure, but it happens regularly enough that it is less likely that it is somehow environmental.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2