iOS 5 on Verizon iPhone 4

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been having any glitchy kind of problems such as apps not responding or having to swipe multiple times or having things just not run as smoothly?

My friend updated his Verizon iPhone 4 to iOS 5 and he is having these types of problems. Suggested doing a clean restore as new device.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or experiences?

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Start with the clean restore as that gets him to a "known good" point. If it's still glitchy it may be a hardware issue.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Start with the clean restore as that gets him to a "known good" point. If it's still glitchy it may be a hardware issue.

I'll be sure to keep the thread posted. I'm not sure it would be hardware bc he never had any problems prior to the iOS 5 installation.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
iPad, iPad2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod the touch3 generation, iPod the touch4 generation may install iOS 5. On October 12 will promote in the American time for average consumer downloading use official version iOS 5. On-line will provide at the same day also most update iTunes in the apple official the free download, downloading most update iTunes, and in yours PC) or on MAC will install. After installing, the linked network, opens iTunes then to be connected including the above iphone4 the computer, then iTunes will spring a dialog box automatically, the approximate meaning will be ?the existing new operating system may supply the use? lower part the dialog box to have three options, first will be ?cancels?, second will be ?downloads and renews? third is ?only downloads?. The choice ?downloads and renews?, waited for that 30~90 minutes (time length mainly looked net fast), in this period do not go to move your iPhone 4, after and so on iTunes display updates finished, your machine already succeeded renews to iOS 5.

Huh?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73