IOS5 and Podcasts

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Click on your phone when it's attached. Up at the top there is a list of items that are sycning. Go into the podcasts and tick the box to sync them and the option you prefer. Most recent works for me. Another thing to consider is an app. I bough Downcast and absolutely love it. Not needing iTunes to update your podcasts is well worth the couple of dollars I spent. When I first got an iPhone I thought this was going to be my favorite feature but I soon learned that I hated the way itunes handles podcast and syncs them. I much prefer the app approach.

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Plus one on buying a podcast app. I use icatcher. So much easier than dealing with iTunes and syncing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you actually download the podcast on 3G, that's using data as well. I try to download podcasts on a wifi connection as much as possible. I remember streaming a bunch one month and I went over my 2 gigs of data. Those things sure are data hogs.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
If you actually download the podcast on 3G, that's using data as well. I try to download podcasts on a wifi connection as much as possible. I remember streaming a bunch one month and I went over my 2 gigs of data. Those things sure are data hogs.

Yes this is very true.. you have to be careful. I still have an unlimited data plan but I get throttled if I go to high so I also pay attention to data usage

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice