Lost my iPhone 4 Verizon now what?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I lost my iPhone 4 but have insurance on it 10.99 a month 160 deductible I don't want to wait to go through the mail what options do I have now? Can I go to apple store and get one there? How does all this work?

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What insurance? Carrier insurance?

If it's carrier, they normally send you a refurbished one through the mail. Nothing else you can do.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
IF it's Verizon's Ausurion coverage you have, you can call in or file a claim on-line and have a replacement phone the next day...

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
You didn't have the Find My iPhone app installed? Or Find My Friends?
If not bummer, definitely install on your new one.

As for the insurance, Verizon uses a third party for the insurance so it's not technically Verizon that is handling the situation and there is really nothing you can do to speed up the process. I've been through it before, a few years ago. I was told by Verizon it's out of their hands since they go through a third party. I believe the company is called Asurion and yes, they will be sending you a refurbished iPhone and you don't have much choice either. My wife had a pink Blackberry that needed to be replaced and they stated they cannot guarantee what color would be sent out and she received a black refurbished device.

Good luck

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
the only way the will replace it thru insurance is sending you a new one in the mail. If you put the order in early enough, it'll go out today, and you may get it tomorrow. I know sometimes FexEx delivers on Saturdays. I would put the order thru as soon as you can to minimize down time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73