Slideaway new Cydia replaces Lockscreen, Lockinfo, etc

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
SlideAway: Upcoming Cydia Tweak Brings New Lockscreen Customizations [video] | FSMdotCOM

I've tried it out on my Iphone 4 a few days before the 4S launch. Just remember after setting it up in settings reboot your phone manually for all changes to be applied. Finally we have a new lockscreen without just add ons to the original screen

I tried it out after reading about you raving about it in another thread.....it was just "ok", nothing spectacular...I tried to change the 4 icons that are located at the bottom when you drag up but they didn't change they stayed the same generic ones, even after a reboot.....it is kind of slow and laggy, and not even close to as quick and informative as lockinfo....just my .02

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
SlideAway in no way is a replacement for LockInfo, imho. it is a nice alternative for anyone who does not want their lockscreen that busy with info

IntelliscreenX, on the other hand, is just bad ASS! i will most definitely be buying it once available. i am done with LockInfo

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
SlideAway in no way is a replacement for LockInfo, imho. it is a nice alternative for anyone who does not want their lockscreen that busy with info

IntelliscreenX, on the other hand, is just bad ASS! i will most definitely be buying it once available. i am done with LockInfo

When will Intelliscreenx be available do you know?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well in the video posted in this thread they say it should be out "next week". i'm not sure when the video was made but assuming it was made this week then i am anticipating sometime next week

i have emailed Intelliscreen support in hopes of a better time frame

Reactions: clg82

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
well in the video posted in this thread they say it should be out "next week". i'm not sure when the video was made but assuming it was made this week then i am anticipating sometime next week

i have emailed Intelliscreen support in hopes of a better time frame

Double thanks! And keep us updated when you find out the official date if they ever get back to you.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I tried it out after reading about you raving about it in another thread.....it was just "ok", nothing spectacular...I tried to change the 4 icons that are located at the bottom when you drag up but they didn't change they stayed the same generic ones, even after a reboot.....it is kind of slow and laggy, and not even close to as quick and informative as lockinfo....just my .02

I had no issues. I actually just sold my Iphone 4S for a trade for a Iphone 4 and $250 cash because I miss my jailbreak so much and Siri can't win me over a jailbreak but absolutely had no issues with CallBar doing whats it supposed too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner